OUR STORES ARE OPEN
The ongoing COVID-19 situation has impacted all facets of life and we want you to know that the health and safety of our customers and employees are of the utmost importance to Ballweg Implement. We are actively monitoring the situation and we have implemented precautionary measures internally to ensure that we are ready to serve you when you need us. Ballweg Implement knows that as spring arrives Farmers must keep their equipment running to get their crops planted and grow the food, we all need. All of us, farmer and consumer, want to lead as normal a life as possible under these extraordinary conditions. Ballweg Implement has many ways to serve you and provide personal safety. Here are some examples.
Our parts professionals are ready to help you determine and get the right part to you with a variety of delivery methods all while continuing to be safe:
- Parts Drop Boxes - If you need parts and do not wish to come into the store Ballweg Implement, has 21 drop boxes located throughout the area. We have been utilizing this system for about 28 years. Simply call in your parts needs before 8 a.m. Our route drivers leave the Waupun store at 8:30 a.m. to deliver your parts to the Dropbox of your choice. We deliver to the Drop Boxes 6 days per week, March 23rd to approximately Dec. 1st. Dec. 1st, we begin delivery every other day until spring arrives again. Visit our website on all the locations: https://www.ballweg.biz/departments/parts/free-ballweg-dropbox-service/
- Send a Picture Use your smartphone to take a picture of your broken part or the area where the part is located and text it or email it to 920-210-5310. This phone is monitored throughout the day and the parts department can review your pictures and call you back.
- Search Parts Online Go to our website www.ballweg.biz and click on ONLINE PARTS or go to https://partscatalog.deere.com/jdrc/ to look at John Deere Parts Catalogs to determine your needs.
- Direct Shipping Ballweg Implement ships parts daily from our locations or can drop ship special orders direct from John Deere parts depots.
- Curb Side Pick-up Call your parts order in and we can have your order ready in the Parts Dropbox in front of the Waupun or Beaver Dam stores or carried directly to your waiting vehicle.
Our sales team continues to be available during regular store hours by phone or email, and will work with you closely and safely to find the right equipment for your needs:
- Store visits Call ahead and a sales professional will meet you on the lot or in the store. Remember we will be observing the guidelines for social distancing during your visit.
- Equipment Online All used equipment and some new can be viewed online. Call to follow-up with your questions and to finalize a purchase. Our sales professionals will complete the sale and send all documents via email or regular mail for your signature.
- Demo or “Look and See” A product expert can bring a unit to your location for either a demo or for a “look and see” if you are interested in purchasing. We will wipe down common touch areas before you operate the unit.
- Farm Site Visits We will confirm any farm site visits with you prior to arrival to respect your health and safety concerns, just as we have worked with our suppliers to limit visits to our locations.
- Video Presentation Our salesmen can create a video of the equipment and email to you. You then can see equipment at home at your convenience. Both new and used. If possible, the unit will be running.
- Virtual Visit Ballweg Implement has the ability to do a live call via iPhone FaceTime or Skype or Android cell phone Hang Out app. You can see the piece of equipment in real time without having to visit the store. During this video call you will be able to talk to the salesman as well as seeing the equipment in real time. Try this, you'll love it! Call ahead and one of our techy staff will walk you thru the steps ahead of time. It’s easy!
Our service technicians and Precision AG / AMS specialists continue to support your equipment both in our shops and in the field, with added safeguards:
- Scheduling & Inquiries - Please call our store as usual to schedule repair needs on-farm or in our shop and any questions about work in progress. We have dedicated service road technicians and well-equipped service vehicles to do repairs on farm.
- Equipment Pickup & Drop-off - Once service has been scheduled and/or completed, we will call you to discuss details related to pick-up or drop-off of equipment. We will work with you to minimize unnecessary contact.
- Shop & Field Service - Whether your equipment comes to us or we go to it, our service technicians and Precision AG / AMS specialists will take added precautions to wipe down contact areas like door handles, steering wheels and controls to provide added safety.
Deliveries of Equipment Purchased, Repaired or Rented
- For any delivery or pick-up, we will call you to discuss details related to pick-up or drop-off of equipment and work with you to minimize unnecessary contact. Our team will take added precautions to wipe down contact areas like door handles, steering wheels and controls to provide added safety.
We at Ballweg Implement have been here to serve you for over 43 years and we intend to continue to serve your equipment, parts and repair needs during this health emergency with reliable and dedicated personnel to give you excellent customer service.
Ballweg Implement Co., Inc.