Double tap to zoom
Applying herbicide by means of a rotary cutter may go nearly un-detected, as big spray tanks, spray booms and clouds of spray are neithervisible or present.
Dual product tanks allow the user to carry and apply two different products for targeting, and controlling a broader range of vegitation.
Herbicide can be applied to sensitive areas with very low risk of drift or contamination compared to a sprayer or spray truck.
Independent test results show on average that using OnePass is 240% more effective than mowing only and 20% more effective than spraying only.
Perform two operations simultaneously to save time and cut costs by mowing vegetation and applying herbicide at the same time.
Available connections supplied for add-on GPS data logging.
- Steel enclosure containing the following:
- 2 Chemical tanks, white poly.
- 1 Chemical injection pump with integrated motor speedcontroller and calibration tube.
- 3 polypropylene ball valves.
- 3 inline 80 mesh strainers
- aluminium distribution manifold.
- manual storage box.
- spill kit and emergency shovel.
- Chemwash, freshwater tank, yellow poly with checkvalve protection to chemical tanks & front spigot valve for quick access.
- 3 Blade mounts with built in reservoir & distribution channels.
- 6 Fluid transfer blade bolts. (Purchaser may choose to purchase more, as these are wear items).
- 6 Cutting blades, 5” wide x 25-1/2” long x 1/2 in thick.
- 3 Dust seal mounts, required for reservoir blade mount.
- 3 Teflon, double lip dust seals. (Purchaser may choose to order an extra set as these are wear items).
- 3 Distribution hoses, with stainless steel gearbox transfer bolts and check valves.
- 1 Raven SCS4070 control console.
- 1 Console wiring.
- 1 Tractor power wiring harness.
- 1 Mower wiring harness.
- Sidearm wiring harness, 27 ft long.
- Radar stand-alone kit with cables.
- Radar cable to connect to existing tractor radar if equipped.
- GPS speed sensing unit. For ground speed only, no mapping or memory.
- Uses standard Degelman mower blades with specifically designed blade bolts.
- Stainless steel fittings, check valves and fluid transfer bolts.
- High pressure, urethane coated delivery hoses for chemicalresistance and durability.
- Heavy duty blade mount reservoir with internal channels forchemical delivery.
- Replaceable Teflon dust seal around blade reservoir to eliminate contamination.