Yetter 10,000 Magnum Opener
Double tap to zoom
- Offers tube kit options for applying anhydrous, liquid, or dry fertilizer at high application speeds
- Ideal for fall, pre-plant, or side-dress application
- Mounting bracket available for optional residue manager to create a combo unit that clears strips with minimal soil disturbance
- Single-disc design cuts through residue with minimal soil disturbance
- Opener has a 22.6" blade set at a 4º angle
- Walking tandem wheel option firms soil as it rolls through the field behind the SharkTooth® wheel and Magnum coulter
- Closing wheels utilize three down pressure settings
- Spring-loaded knife with carbide insert extends wear and life between replacements
- Quick-to-replace beaver tails on the cast knife utilize MaxLife Carbide Edge™ weld to extend life between replacements
- Toolbar mounting brackets available: 4" x 4", 4" x 6", 5" x 7", 6" x 4", 6" x 6", and 7" x 7"
- Weight: 510.5 lbs. with walking tandem
- Length: 54" with walking tandem
- Width: 15 1/4"