J&M Manufacturing 655 Gravity Wagon
Double tap to zoom
55 Series Features
• 655 or 755 bushel capacity with 24 ton running gear with “cushion” tongue and four-wheel drum brakes.
• 455 or 555 bushel capacity with 16 ton running gear with “cushion” tongue and two-wheel drum brakes.
• Dual compartments available.
• Sharp turning radius forgreater mobility.
• Patented side discharge chute adjusts from 14” to 19” tall unloading height in seconds without tools.
• Heavy-duty 3” (16 ton) or 3 3/8” (24 ton) diameter sleeved spindles provide maximum strength and durability.
• Pull through extended rear hitch eliminates stress on the rear axle during tandem towing. Rear 7-prong connector receptacle provided for easy hook-up.
• Heavy-duty 12 ga. & 9ga. tank and side construction.
• Tank sump design provides complete cleanout…even in high moisture grain.
• Steep end slopes and wide door for faster unloading.
• Standard heavy-duty gear reduction door opener for effortless opening, even when the box is completely full!
• New style rocking bolster increases stability, yet provides flexibility in rough terrain. Rubber cushion pads between gravity box and running gear reduces noisy “chatter” during empty transport.
• Tie rods are positioned behind the axle for greater protection. Front wheels have an automotive tow setting for true-tracking.
• Bronze bushings are located at steering wear points for easy and inexpensive maintenance.
• A high-intensity lamp near door is included.
• Choice of Durable Red, Green and Blue Urethane Exterior Finish
• Heavy-Duty Roll Tarp
• Right Hand Dump
• Dual Compartments
• Fender Kit
|Models||655SD / 755SD|
|Capacity - Box*||660 or 760 Bushels|
|Chute Height||Adjustable 14" to 19"|
|Hopper Construction||12 GA Steel& 9 GA Steel|
|Center Dump Deflector||Optional|
|Capacity - Running Gear||24 Ton|
|Spindles||3 3/8" Diameter|
|Wheels||22.5x13 - 10 Bolt|
|Tires||16.5-22.5 or 18-22.5|
|Hydraulic Brakes||Opt. 4-Whl Drum|
|Weight (complete unit)||6,800 lbs. or 7,050 lbs.|